6.1 - Terms & Conditions
Products ordered are delivered to the address specified by the client. The package will be shipped to the recipient using our usual carrier or, in any event, by the service provider of our choice.
The client is required to check the condition of the packaging and the contents of the package(s) delivered against the quantity and references on the order form. Signature of the delivery slip entails the client's acceptance.
If a package is found to be damaged on delivery to the recipient (e.g. broken bottle(s)), the recipient must specify the damage in writing on the waybill, clearly indicating the name of the bottle, and refuse to accept the damaged goods. The carrier will inform CAVE PUR JUS. On receipt of this information, CAVE PUR JUS undertakes to re-ship an identical package immediately to the recipient. In no circumstances may clients demand reimbursement of the product and/or the delivery charge.
6.2 - Delivery times
Deliveries are made by the carrier as follows:
- To the address specified by the client at the time of order (or by means of a delivery notice if the client is absent) if the client has chosen the "delivery to home address" option
- To a pick-up point if this option has been selected. The client will be advised that their delivery is available by e-mail or text message. Maximum 12 bottles. By default, the pick-up point closest to your home address will be selected. If you wish to select a different option, you can do so when you are advised the delivery is available.
Delivery times vary depending on the type of carriage and the place of delivery. Times run from when payment is received or, for payments by cheque, from when the cheque has cleared.
- France Express: D + 24/48 hrs for orders placed before 12 noon, Mondays to Thursdays, for up to 20 bottles for home deliveries and up to 12 bottles for delivery to a pick-up point.
- France Normal: D + 3/5 days (Chronopost, carrier, carriage paid, etc.) for orders placed before noon, Mondays to Thursdays. No shipments take place on Fridays to prevent goods from being stored in unsuitable conditions over the weekend. In any event, deliveries should take place within no more than thirty (30) days from when the order is placed. If the delivery cannot be completed within this period, the consumer will be informed as soon as possible, may cancel their order, and may request a replacement product or refund. Note: the number of packages sent by Express delivery may vary depending on the type of product, and thus increase shipping costs for multiple packages
For International deliveries, times vary depending on the country: around 5 days for EU countries and up to 15 days elsewhere.
Circumstances beyond our control
We cannot be held liable for any loss, damage, errors or failure to deliver a shipment if it can be shown that this is due to circumstances beyond our control. “Circumstances beyond our control” here includes the following:
•Acts of God and force majeure circumstances, including: earthquake, tropical storms, storms, flood, war, road, rail and air accidents, embargos, industrial action affecting transport, etc.
•Any defects or particularities relating to the type of shipment, even if we are aware of this at the time of our acceptance of the order.
•Any action, failure to act or negligence on the part of any third party, including: the sender, the recipient, any interested third party, any employee of customs authorities or any other administration, postal services, any carrier or other third party to whom the dispatch may be entrusted by our transport provider to serve areas it does not directly serve itself, including in the event of the sender not having requested and/or been informed of the recourse to third parties.
Similarly, we may not be held liable for any damage arising from electrical and/or magnetic phenomena and/or the erasure of electronic or photographic images or any other recording.
6.4 - Indirect damage
In the event of any failure to abide by our commitments, irrespective of the reasons, CAVE PUR JUS shall be liable only for refunding the delivery service subject to the reservations listed below (Late Deliveries) and in no event for any indirect damage claimed by the client. Any such indirect damage and/or loss includes any loss of earnings, profits, interests or business, and any losses relating to being unable to use all or part of the shipment.
6.5- Deterioration in product quality
In no circumstances may CAVE PUR JUS be held liable for any deterioration in the quality of products or their packaging resulting from shipping.
6.6- Shipping and packaging costs
▪ Collected from Ploemeur warehouse: free of charge
▪ Home Delivery (for metropolitan France only, excluding Corsica:
€9.90 inc. VAT for the first bottle + €0.90 inc. VAT for subsequent bottles up to a maximum of 10
€18 inc. VAT for 11-20 bottles
▪ Collection from pick-up point (for metropolitan France only, excluding Corsica):
€7.90 inc. VAT for the first bottle + €0.90 inc. VAT for subsequent bottles up to a maximum of 10
€16 inc. VAT for 11-12 bottles
▪ Delivery by carrier:
€30 inc. VAT for 21 or more bottles
▪ Deliveries to Corsica:
rates for metropolitan France plus a €19.60 surcharge per 20 bottles
▪ Deliveries within Europe:
ZONE 1 (Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands)
€17.90 inc. VAT for the first bottle + €0.90 inc. VAT for each additional bottle
No carriage paid option
ZONE 2 (Austria, Great Britain (excluding islands), Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Sweden, Ireland, Denmark, Finland)
€19.90 inc. VAT for the first bottle + €0.90 inc. VAT for each additional bottle
No carriage paid option
ZONE 3 (Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic)
€21.90 inc. VAT for the first bottle + €0.90 inc. VAT for each additional bottle
No carriage paid option
ZONE 4 (Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Canary Islands, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican)
€27.90 excl. VAT for the first bottle + €0.75 excl. VAT for each additional bottle
No carriage paid option
No VAT is invoiced for areas outside the EU.
▪ Other countries, French overseas Territories and Departments, International:
Please contact us via the "professional export rates" tab on the homepage. We will supply you with a customized quote.
Please also contact us via the "professional export rates" tab if your country is not listed..
Shipping and packaging is free of charge for orders within metropolitan France in excess of €325 inc. VAT.
Magnums count as 2 bottles.
No carriage paid option internationally or for Corsica.
6.7 - Liability
oods are shipped at your expense and sole liability. It is therefore your responsibility to check the contents of the package at the time of delivery and to express any reservations as applicable, as follows:
- On the delivery slip provided by the carrier
- And, in any event, by advising CAVE PUR JUS by registered letter with return receipt sent to our head office (8 IMPASSE FORBIN – 56270 PLOEMEUR) within three (3) days of receipt of the package.
6.8 - Insurance
The cost of insurance is included in shipping costs, except where otherwise specified in the product catalogue.