Express delivery in Europe ! Free shipping for 16 bottles exactly or from 400€ of purchases, check delivery conditions.

Porto - White Extra Dry - Quinta Do Noval

Sold out

A dry and fruity port, subtle and light. A beautiful balance between sugar and acidity. Perfectly refreshing... Quinta Do Noval also recommends it with a little Tonic, this is up to you!

Size
70 cl
Appellation
Porto
Degree of alcohol
19.5 %
There are not enough products in stock
€21.50
VAT included

A blend of Malvasia Fina, Gouveio, Rabigato and Códega predominate among the traditional white grape varieties of the Douro Denomination Controlled Region. 50% of the grapes are vinified with skin maceration in stainless steel vats and 90% of the juice is aged for an average of two years in old barrels, and the remaining 10% in vats. Already filtered, drink it around 7-9°C. Consume within 3 months after opening, keep refrigerated.

Want to know when this product will be back?

Don’t let anything get away, subscribe :

By entering your email adress, you accept to subscribe to our newsletter. 15€ on your first order, from 150€ of purchases.

Menu

Settings