Welcome to Pur Jus
Free shipping for 16 bottles. See delivery conditions
Language:
Sulphites-free wine

Alsace


Les Bulles - 2021 - Léo Dirringer

Ruhlmann Dirringer

Fine bubbles for this natural sparkling wine from Alsace… A very fresh and fragrant nose with notes of exotic fruits, white flowers, lychee, and a hint of citrus... The palate is fluid and smooth, it slides down by itself, this is some seriously refreshing juice!

Size
75 cl
Original features
Sulfite-free
Appellation
Alsace Wine
Degree of alcohol
12 %
To drink from
2022 to 2026
rock’n’roll
indice-3-5.svg


€14.00
VAT included

A blended sparkling wine: 70% Muscat d'Alsace and Muscat Ottonel and 30% Riesling, from vines farmed organically and harvested by hand. Natural vinification: direct pressing for 80% of the harvest, while the remaining 20% macerate for one week in whole bunches, followed by gentle pressing, blending of free-run and press juices, and a primary fermentation in vats with indigenous yeasts. Bottled with residual sugars still present to create effervescence, then disgorged. Neither fined nor filtered, and no added sulphites.

Léo Dirringer

Léo Dirringer

Léo Dirringer, child of the 1992 vintage, is a young Alsatian winemaker with a bright future. His parents' estate, Domaine Ruhlmann Dirringer, is located in Dambach la Ville, along the beautiful  route des vins d'Alsace . It was therefore only natural that Léo would find his destiny in viticulture, and after a diploma in oenology in Montpellier, he left for Switzerland. It was there that he...

All wines
from the estate

Menu

Settings