Express delivery in Europe ! Free shipping for 16 bottles exactly or from 400€ of purchases, check delivery conditions.

Sulphites-free wine


Scherwiller - 2020 - Jean Dietrich

Domaine Achillée

Nose concentrated on notes of peach, citrus fruit, green apple, mineral, with a subtle petrol touch characteristic of the grape variety. Ample, rich and spherical on the palate, one glass won’t be enough! Worth decanting.

75 cl
Original features
Alsace Wine
Degree of alcohol
12 %
To drink from
2023 to 2027

VAT included

100% Riesling from 30 to 60-year-old vines grown biodynamically and planted in the town of Scherwiller, on gravelly sandy soils. Manual harvesting and yields around 30 hl/ha. Natural vinification: direct pressing for 80% of the harvest, and 2 days of maceration in whole bunches for the remaining 20%, blending of the juices then aging in stainless steel vats until Spring 2021. Bottled without fining, filtration or added sulfites.

Jean Dietrich

Jean Dietrich

Pierre and Jean (as in Maupassant’s novel but better) Dietrich (phew!) are the two brothers at the head of Domaine Achillée in Alsace, which they took over in 2015 following their father Yves. They were already off to a very good start, since the entire estate has been cultivated biodynamically since 2003. 18 hectares preserved from chemicals located in Scherwiller, right between Strasbourg...

All wines
from the estate