Welcome to Pur Jus
express delivery throughout europe
Minimal sulphites


U Stiliccionu

Kalliste - 2016 - Sébastien Poly

A nose of red fruits, figs, and maquis... Palate: rich and generous, full-bodied, structured, with fine tannins... A serious wine.

75 cl
Original features
Vin de France
Degree of alcohol
13.5 %
To drink from
2021 to 2026

VAT included

A blended cuvée: 60% Sciaccarellu and 40% Nielluccio, from 50-year-old vines, grown on soils of granite sands and schist. The estate is farmed organically, certified since 2009. Vinification: grapes are harvested by hand, destemmed, macerated 4 weeks, with cap punching and pumping over. Maturation: for 80%, 24 months in vats, and for the remaining 20%, demi-muid barrels. 1 g/hl of sulphur at bottling! Kalliste means ‘the most beautiful island’.

Sébastien Poly

Sébastien Poly

Sébastien Poly, a thirty-something new-wave vigneron, lived in Serra Di Ferro, a town near the sea between Propriano and Ajaccio, only a few kilometres from the great Jean-Charles Abbatucci. Spring 2005, Sébastien took over his grandfather’s estate and converted its full six hectares to organic viticulture (certified since 2009) and then to biodynamics. These superb vines, planted in the...

All wines
from the estate



Create a free account to use wishlists.

Sign in